Today, success requires strategies that anticipate emerging trends, identify opportunities, and manage risk.
From 1974 to 2009, annual federal procurement spending increased 96% of the time. The 2011 Budget Control Act converted a market that had been an escalator into a roller-coaster. Over the next five years, federal contract spending fell $120 billion (21.5%). FBIQ anticipated those changes and helped clients consistently increase market share in both up and down markets. In April, we adjusted our 18 month forecast to reflect the federal response to COVID-19.
The results are clear. Using Federal Budget IQ boosts public sector sales performance.
Understand the difference between what government documents say and what they mean.
Grounded, FBIQ market assessments consider:
- Emerging Administration and Congressional Funding Priorities
- The Federal Policymaking Process
- Practical Operational Issues that May Alter Implementation Prospects and Timetables
- Budgetary, Economic, and Political Conditions
- Feedback from Government Insiders
- New Opportunities